It's no secret that all 2 and 4 cylinder engines can have their issues. From a clogged carburetor to water and carbon deposits and everything in between, it's almost like something is bound to happen. It always seems to occur when one needs their equipment the most as well too.
This is why at M&D we're proud to carry Mechanic in a bottle. Mechanic in a bottle is a synthetic fuel additive made to keep your engines running. This mighty little bottle may not look like a lot, but as soon as it's introduced to the fuel tank it goes to WORK.
With contents that
This is all without mentioning the best part of Mechanic in a bottle, you don't get dirty!! All it takes is the unscrewing of your fuel cap and pouring in 1oz of Mechanic in a bottle for every 1 gallon of fuel to have that poor running engine feeling and sounding brand new in no time.
Have a Diesel?
Don't worry, we've got mechanic in a bottle for that too!! This all in one catalyst's feature's and benefits include:
Usage Instructions For a Poor Running Engine
1.Mix 1 oz. of Mechanic in a Bottle per gallon of fuel.
2. Fill the fuel tank and run the engine for 5 minutes.
3. Let the unit sit for 8 hours.
Usage Instructions For a Non-Running Engine
1.Drain the fuel system completely.
2. Add Mechanic In a Bottle to the tank. 2 oz for small power equipment (e.g. string trimmers), 4 oz for larger equipment (e.g. mowers).
3. Press the primer bulb to get the Mechanic In a Bottle up into the engine.
4. Let the unit sit for 8 hours.
5. Pour in a fresh tank of gas and start the engine.
So, run on into an M&D store near you today to make sure that your engine doesn't find any hitch in it's giddy up.